From Sonoma County Airport (STS) and points north up Highway 101
Kenwood Oaks Guest House
854/856 Warm Springs Road in Kenwood, California 95452
(707) 833-1221 or (707) 480-7244 (cell)
- If you are coming from the airport, follow the signs to Highway 101 south, and merge onto 101 south.
- Go south on 101 for 5+ miles until you see Highway 12 exit to Sonoma/Sebastopol.
- Take that, and follow the direction towards Sonoma.
- Stay on that exit/overpass until it stops at a traffic signal. Turn left at that traffic signal, following signs for Highway 12 and Farmer’s Lane. You are now on Farmer’s Lane and Highway 12: they overlap.
- Stay straight for several traffic signals, and until signs direct you to turn right onto Highway 12, heading east towards Sonoma.
- Stay on Highway 12 for several miles (8+). You will eventually merge from two lanes in both directions to one in each direction.
- Pass Oakmont (traffic signal) and then another entrance to Oakmont (traffic signal, with St. Francis Winery on your left).
- You will soon be in Kenwood, and passing several wineries including Chateau St. Jean and Naked Wines.
- The next traffic signal is Warm Springs Road. Turn right onto Warm Springs Road.
- The driveway is 7/10 of a mile down Warm Springs Road. It is on the left, behind a big eucalyptus tree. There is a small green and white road sign for #854 across from our driveway.
- Go up the long driveway, keeping right, until you come to a circular driveway, marked #854. (It is the second house up.)
- This is the Main House at Kenwood Oaks. You may park there for check-in.
- Welcome to Kenwood Oaks Guest House!