From points northeast including Vallejo, Fairfield, Sacramento, and Interstate 5
Kenwood Oaks Guest House
854 Warm Springs Road in Kenwood, California 95452
(707) 833-1221 or (707) 480-7244 (cell)
- Head west on Highway 80, towards San Francisco.
- Just past the 680/80 interchange, there is a right exit onto Highway 12 toward Napa and Sonoma. Take that exit, heading west on Highway 12.
- Follow Highway 12 for several miles, even when it overlaps with Highway 29 and later with Highway 121. Stay on Highway 12 towards Sonoma.
- As you approach Sonoma, Highway 12 expands to 2 lanes in each direction, briefly, for passing. Soon thereafter, you will come to a traffic signal at Napa Road. Exit Napa Road off Highway 12, before reaching the town of Sonoma.
- Stay on Napa Road all the way across Sonoma Valley. By the time it ends, its name will have changed to Leveroni Road.
- Turn right when Napa/Leveroni Road ends, onto Arnold Drive.
- Stay on Arnold Drive for quite a ways (6+ miles). Pass some areas of roadside commerce and the Sonoma National Golf Course, and go through the roundabout. Eventually, you will come to a stop SIGN along Arnold Drive. It will be at a small intersection with a 4-way stop sign. (There is something called Firehouse Corner there, as a landmark.) Turn right at that stop sign, onto Madrone Road.
- Madrone quickly dead ends onto Highway 12; turn left onto 12 toward Santa Rosa.
- Pass the first traffic signal.
- About 3 miles later, you’ll pass Salt & Stone Restaurant. Very soon after, you will see a left turn lane at another traffic signal and a sign for Warm Springs Road. Turn left at that signal, onto Warm Springs Road.
- The driveway is 7/10 of a mile down Warm Springs Road. It is on the left. There is a small green and white road sign for #854 across from our driveway, and an orange metal butterfly as a landmark.
- Go up the long driveway, keeping right, until you come to a paved circular driveway, marked #854 on the fence post. (It is the second house up.)
- This is the Main House at Kenwood Oaks. You may park there for check-in.
- Welcome to Kenwood Oaks Guest House!