From points south and along the west side of the Bay, including Marin, San Francisco, the Peninsula, and parts of the South Bay/Santa Cruz
Kenwood Oaks Guest House
854 Warm Springs Road in Kenwood, California 95452
(707) 833-1221 or (707) 480-7244 (cell)
- Come north on 101, past San Rafael and almost to Novato.
- Exit 101 onto Highway 37 East, toward Vallejo/Napa.
- Exit 37 at Highway 121 for Sonoma/Napa; left lane exit.
- Exit 121 by going straight onto Highway 116 toward Petaluma/Glen Ellen.
- Exit 116 fairly soon (3 miles +/-) when the sign points straight ahead to Glen Ellen/Arnold Drive; you will then be on Arnold Drive.
- Stay on Arnold Drive for quite a ways (6+ miles). Pass some areas of roadside commerce and the Sonoma National Golf Course. Eventually, you will come to the second stop SIGN along Arnold Drive. It will be at a small intersection with a 4-way stop sign. (There is something called Firehouse Corner there, as a landmark.) Turn right at that stop sign, onto Madrone Road.
- Madrone quickly dead ends onto Highway 12; turn left onto 12 toward Santa Rosa.
- Pass the first traffic signal.
- About 3 miles later, you’ll pass the Kenwood Restaurant and soon after, you will see a left turn lane at another traffic signal and a sign for Warm Springs Road. Turn left at that signal, onto Warm Springs Road.
- The driveway is 7/10 of a mile down Warm Springs Road. It is on the left, behind a big eucalyptus tree. (There is a small green and white road sign on the right pointing to #854 and it alerts you to turn left.)
- Go up the road, keeping right, until you come to a round driveway, marked 854 on the fence post. (It is the second house up the roadway.)
- This is the Main House at Kenwood Oaks. You may park there for check-in.
- Welcome to Kenwood Oaks Guest House!